Friday, October 22, 2004

life

Well I did something today for the first time... I was looking for some books and they are really expensive so I decided to check Ebay for them. Well they weren't there but while I was looking I found 20 dr. Seuss books for sell... Well I LOVE Dr. Seuss so I decided to bid on them. Yep! I bid on Ebay. Well I ended up winning and so I have 20 Dr. Seuss books coming in the mail! I am excited because I like Dr. Seuss but also this is a wonderful start to my library for when I am a teacher! I payed less than $2 for each of them and they are all hard back in good condition! Yeah that was fun! I have entered the world of buying things through ebay... I must say I think it could be addicting... It is a little like a sport... you have to figure out how to bid so you can outbid someone else.

Well not much else is going on... I came back to school after a wonderful fall break and I had a major test on Thursday. I must have done really well on it because my mid term grade in the class is a little higher than i expected... so that was happy!

Well just thought I would share a little bit of joy with all 2 of you who read my blog :-) but it made Mary happy for me to get one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home