Friday, December 03, 2004

long time

Wow it has been over a month since I updated! Lets see what has happened in my life... well I started dating got engaged and am eloping tomorrow... no just kidding... Actually not much has happened at all. My easy semester suddenly turned into a difficult semester with all kinds of homework. Really my life has consisted of going to classes, doing homework, and trying to find a moment to spend hanging out with friends. I have created so many lesson plans and so many projects! Then there is bio science. I would not want anyone, even someone I hated with all my being, (and no one is allowed to comment that we should love everyone because this is simply hypothetical) to have to sit through a science class with Dr. Jefferies.
But now all this is almost over. I have one final weekend of studying and creating projects and then I will be mainly done. I have one week of classes left and the finals week! Soon I will be heading home for break!
My friend, Deana, gave me a Christmas present tonight. It was a gift certificate to buy something from her Mary Kay supply! I was so excited! I have been wanting to buy Satin Hands for awhile but I haven't been able to justify spending the money. Now I will just spend $8 and get the set!
I think that is about all that has been happening here... well we are going to watch Serendipity now so I will write more another time... Everyone have a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home