Saturday, December 11, 2004

procrastinating....

Well it is right before finals week.... SCHOOL IS ALMOST OVER FOR THE SEMESTER!!! My finals week is not going to be real difficult. I have five tests and then 3 class periods. My tests are for professionalism, biology lecture, biology lab, phonics, and origins. My other classes are going to be real fun! For emergent literacy we are telling stories to Kindergarteners (not reading... telling them... acting them out) I am doing Jack and the Beanstalk. My Methods of Science class is going to the Jr. High for a science exhibit. The Jr. Highers are going to use us to experiment on and stuff... little scary but should be fun... Then I have methods of Social studies. We are meeting at six on Wednesday night to eat pizza and talk to some teachers about teaching.
Well right now I have finished ALL my homework except... for biology... I just can't focus on it. My brain has decided that that class is over and I should stop thinking about it. Well the lectures are over but I still have two tests so I need to study.
Well lets see what else is going on... If you are dating someone you probably don't want to come up here. I have had two friends break up with their boyfriends this week. It is really sad! One of them I found out about on Wednesday on the way to chaple. She was my suite mate freshman year. Since her freshman year (she is a year ahead of me in school) she has been friends with this guy. Many people thought they would begin dating at some point and they did this past summer. Well last Sunday night they decided they made better friends than a couple so they broke up. I was sad. As she was telling us that they had broken up she shared that it was hard but she knew it was right. Then she talked about how her and her ex were still going to be friends which is what she values most from him. That made me happy because they have been friends for years! Well this morning at brunch my RA told me that her boyfriend (whom she has dated for 4 years) and her broke up last night... I am sad... They were a cute couple and I have enjoyed getting to know them.
Well I am going to try to study my bio now...
Can you guys believe I updated again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home