Friday, April 14, 2006

Interviews

The teacher recruitment day on Tuesday went wondefully well. I had two interviews and I enjoyed them both. I got some good feedback. Neither school district has advertised openings yet, but each is recruiting because they are expecting several. Both ended the interview by giving me information and encouraging me to make sure I filled out an application with them.

Today I was called by a principal from Franklin Community Schools in Franklin, IN. I had applied for a fourth grade temporary teaching position for the month of May. I honestly didn't even expect to get an interview, but he asked me to come in on Wednesday! I am bouncing off the walls. If nothing else this interview will be good practice for more interviews. I am praying they hire me, but will not be surprised if they don't.

2 Comments:

At 4/14/2006 07:33:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's cool Hannah! Let me know how it goes!

 
At 4/20/2006 03:09:00 am, Blogger Charity said...

I hope you get your job you want and you feel God is calling you to do!

Check out my comment below. How DID you sum yourself up in 3 words, anyway?? ;-)

Oh btw - i just realized yesterday that I still haven't replied to the email you wrote me forever ago. If I put off emails too long, they just don't get replies... it's pretty bad I know!! :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home