Thursday, April 20, 2006

life

Well I had the interview yesterday. I don't really know how it went. I really didn't feel comfortable with the principal. One of the teachers who was in on the interview and I were talking before anyone else arrived. She found out I went to Grace (she graduated from Taylor) and she told me not to discuss certain things when the others came in the room because they wouldn't like it. I appreciated her sharing that with me... but it made me a little uncomfortable to talk with them. They told me they would let me know next week and part of me is hoping they won't offer me the job because I don't know that I want it. I think the class would be amazing and I would learn a lot, but I don't know if I can handle the school. There really wasn't anything real specific, I just wasn't real comfortable with the situation. I am glad God knows what His plan is and is preparing me for the place He is going to take me.

I am officially ready for school to be over. I want to be able to focus on getting a job, but I have so much homework to get done I can't. Maybe I should just go to China and teach... I can get a job there at the drop of a hat since I practically had one thrown at me last fall. Of course I also get emails about opportunities in Japan, Vietnam, and South Korea several times a week... so really if I am willing to travel...

I only have five pieces of homework left for the semester!

I have no idea what I am going to do this summer... any suggestions? (I have already said no to N.C. and St. Louis.... so don't even try those my Grace friends:)

Dale Fincher from Soulation found my blog because I had mentioned him on it after he and his wife came to Grace. If you search for Dale and Jonalyn I am the third website that comes up... it makes me laugh.

Children playing on the school playground right outside my window is music to my ears.

1 Comments:

At 4/21/2006 09:01:00 pm, Blogger Katie said...

Hmm...If you like parks the Indiana Dunes National Park might be a fun place to visit. But that's only a weekend trip usually so may not be the length of time you're thinking of.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home