Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Desires of our Hearts

Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.
Romans 8:26

These two verses have been on my mind lately. They remind me that God is going to provide me with the desires of my heart. But also the Spirit is interceding when I don't even know what to pray. Recently I haven't even known what to pray. One day I pray for one thing and then the next day I pray for something completely different. I really just don't know where I want to teach or even at what type of school I want to work. But these two verses asure me that God will grant my hearts desires and I don't have to have it all figured out.

I am officially sick of job applications! I keep telling mom if I don't get a job I am not going to be happy because I have put entirely to much effort into getting one. I am starting my second box of resume paper and have used a whole box of envelopes and who knows how many stamps. Then there is the calling schools and waiting for them to call back.
I have decided the worst thing about growing up is how far away everyone lives. I wish I could see some of my friends more often!

1 Comments:

At 7/03/2006 10:09:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hannah, since we are not going to covfamikoi, we should hang out that weekend!! (we could, umm, look for jobs together...it would rock...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home