Friday, July 14, 2006

:)!!!

Last Thursday I went here for an interview. The next day I was called and ask to come back yesterday. When I went last Thursday the only person there was the person interviewing me. I really enjoyed her a lot and thought I might enjoy this school. Yesterday a lot of the staff was there and they were all young and eager to teach. The position I was being interviewed for was a kindergarten assistant so the two kindergarten teachers interviewed me. I really enjoyed them a lot and left hoping I would get a job. I didn't know when I would hear back (I knew it had to be soon because it is a year round school and it starts on Thursday). Well about 4:30 last night I was called and offered the job!

So starting Monday I am an Employee of SENSE charter school.

I am really excited about this position. This is the school for which I have most wanted to work. There is a good chance I will be able to get a teaching position there next year. Have I said I am excited? Well staff training is Monday - Wednesday, then our little kindergarteners come on Thursday. The teacher I am working with has taught for a year and a half, so she isn't much older than I am. I think we will get along really well. She said she had heard of Grace which surprised me and made me think she might be a Christian (after all who else would have heard of a small Christian college?). Well all I know is I start Monday and I really think it is going to be a good year!

3 Comments:

At 7/14/2006 01:45:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet!!!! Congratulations!!!!

 
At 7/27/2006 07:48:00 am, Blogger Tamara Rose said...

I'm very proud of you darling! Thanks for being you Hannah! I love you! PLease don't forget me. I finily updated! I got a sweet new template. Check it out if you have time.
Love you darling and miss you heaps. ttyl

the girl from the other side of the wrold.

 
At 1/07/2007 07:20:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see a fellow christian writing blogs to the secular world. I'm hoping we can touch more than a few atheist hearts for christ.

Happy double oooh seven to you, and all your visitors.

Like to watch funny videos? I have collection of them at my blog. Love for you to come visit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home